Monday, January 11, 2010
Christmas 2009!
Sorry I'm a little late posting pictures for Christmas. I have been very sick with high blood pressure the last part of my pregnancy and then we had a new baby. Christmas was a lot of fun this year! Carter and Makenna were both at fun ages for Christmas. They loved the lights and wrapping presents. Thanks to the help of Reed's brother, we got Christmas lights put on our house too and they were beautiful! We actually had a full-size Christmas tree too for the first time. Before now we didn't have room for a large tree, so that was SO much fun! Carter learned the fun things about Santa Claus, lights, presents, and the birth of Jesus Christ. Makenna loved playing with the wrapping paper. Being a mom is the best thing in the world. It is a lot of fun to experience the world through your child's eyes. I hope you enjoy these pictures. We had SO much to be grateful for this Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment