I thought I would touch base with you all again. (I truly am SO bad at posting on here. I keep saying that when I finish school I will get better). We did close on our new house today so we should get keys either tomorrow or Thursday. Whoo-hoooo! We are VERY excited! We have been doing a lot of packing and we are still not done. We are trying to get it all done this week though so we can move in. When we move in, I will have to take some pictures and post them on this blog. Also.....more big news: WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!! Can you believe it!? I think we are still in shock. I got a positive pregnancy test a couple of months ago, but I didn't really believe it until I went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago and had my ultrasound. Then, clear as day, there is a little baby growing inside of me. Words cannot express our feelings. We weren't trying to have another baby and were doing just about every method to prevent it, but apparently we are supposed to have another addition to our family. With that being said, there is nothing more amazing then being a mom and I truly am looking forward to having another baby. So many people are not able to have children and/or have a difficult time. It truly is a blessing to be able to have children. Reed and I have pretty much decided that birth control doesn't work for us, so we will just have all the kids we want and one of us will get fixed. :)
So, this will mean we will have 3 kids in just under 3 years. This baby is due Jan 22 and Carter will not yet be 3. I told Reed, well, at least I will always have something to do to keep me busy. There will NEVER be a dull moment at the Fawcett home. We will have fun! So, we are also having to buy a bigger car sometime soon, so maybe there will be updates there are well. Thanks for all your continued love and support. I hope to post pictures of our house soon. Maybe I can even get Reed to scan the ultrasound picture of our little one. You can't see much, but there is definately a baby. :)
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was great to see you in UT. You are a great mom and your kids are adorable. Thanks for making the effort to drive down.
We are excited about your big news. Both the baby and the house.
I can't wait to come back to utah and see the house when you are in it. That is what makes it yours. When you are in in and then it truly becomes a home. I love you. mom
Congratulations Sharalyn!!! I was wondering if you had found out anything definitive in that department. That's so exciting and you will never be bored, that's for sure.
I was really worried about you with the canal breaking and mudslide down on the Island. Have you guys moved out yet? Any damage? Let me know if you need any help with things.
Post a Comment