Saturday, July 18, 2009
Our new house!
Hello everyone! Here are some pictures of our new house. We just closed last week so the house still has a lot of boxes and I haven't even started to decorate yet. So...now the real fun begins! We love our house though! Carter and Archie (our dog) love the fenced in yard and you can even see the park that we have right across the street where we like to go play. We have met a few of our neighbors and they have all been really nice. There are SO many little kids on our road so Carter and Makenna will have a lot of friends. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Sorry they are not the greatest and that the house isn't decorated yet. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love the house! Congratulations! Please keep in touch!
Congratulations on you two new additions! We're so excited to hear about a new child for you and your house looks absolutely cute! You guys seem to be doing great - I'm glad to hear all is going well. Miss you guys!
Great house! How nice you have a fenced in yard! That is a huge bonus. Congrats!
Cute house! I hope that you guys enjoy it as much as we've enjoyed ours. Your yard looks like you'll get a lot of use out of it!! Hope you are doing all right with everything!
Can't wait to come to Utah and see your new house and all of you. I miss you and love you tons. I can't wait for my new grandchild.
Congrats! Love the new house!
Post a Comment