Friday, May 15, 2009

An answer to prayers!

I just wanted all of you to know that Reed has been offered a job at Hill Airforce Base down in Ogden area. We are SO excited! We are not sure all the particulars yet, but he did talk to a guy this afternoon and they want him to start once all the paperwork is in order. It is a goverment position so there are good benifits, and pay is more than we have ever had. :) He should be starting here in the next couple of weeks. The position he is being hired for is a full-time position and if he decides in a year or two that he wants to go back to school for his Master's degree, they will pay for it. I think it will be a really great opportunity for him and our family. Thank you for all of your prayers on our behalf.

3 comments:

Deven and Keri said...

I'm so excited for you.........that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you too. I can't wait to see you guys. I hope he gets to start work soon as I know he will be a lot happier. Way to go Reed. I know it is an answer to prayers.

Colorado Smarts said...

Congrats on the job! That is AWESOME.

Also, a dog? Weren't you already busy enough, ha, ha! Enjoy...he looks cute!