Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for!!!


Well, we are finally adding more pictures of the kids. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get something up on this blog. Being a mother of two is busy enough, but I am also working full-time, going to school, and busy raising a family. I have to admit, I am getting excited for this school year to come to an end. Reed is graduating in a few more weeks so we are all excited and just trying to find him a job so that I can stay home with these two adorable children. If any of you know of a company that is hiring a Mechanical Engineer, let us know.

The kids of course are as busy as ever. They are growing so fast and they love to play together. Carter always has to take care of his sister and Makenna loves every minute of it. Her best smiles are for her brother. I just love being a mom and being able to see these two adorable children grow. There is nothing more rewarding. Carter will be two soon and Reed and I cannot believe it! The last two years have gone by so fast! Right now I am enjoying a spring break off work with my kids. However, last Thursday my kids both got RSV so we are spending this whole week in the house to keep them well. I added pictures below of them getting their respiratory treatments. I was hoping to take them to play outside and visit with Rachelle, but I am greatful that at least it was at a time that I can stay home. They are finally starting to get better. We just keep praying everyday for them to get well. Carter is getting over it faster than Makenna.


We love all of you and I hope to get better at keeping my posts updated. :) Believe it or not, I would rather spend my free time playing with my kids than posting pictures. We miss you all and hope you are all doing well! Aren't my kids the cutest??

8 comments:

Debra said...

Congratulations! You did a beautiful job updating. Thank You!
I Love You All! Mom F.

Raggles said...

Hey Shari! Good work! I loved seeing the new pictures and all of Makenna's cute smiles! Thanks for letting me know it was updated so I could check it out. I sure wish we could hang out this week. We miss you so much already. If it doesn't work out, we will plan another time to come see you. LOVE YOU ALL!

Colorado Smarts said...

Hooray for the new pictures. Your kids are adorable! Hope they are doing better now.

Jared and Crystal said...

Yeah!!! The kiddos are getting so big! MaKenna has such a sweet smile! Thanks for posting some new pics!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Makenna has grown since I have been there. The pictures are darling and I love the pictures of Carter and Makenna smiling. What cue kids and cute pictures. I miss all of you so much. Can't wait to see you again. Good job updating your blog. I love you all.

Michelle said...

I don't blame you for wanting to spend time with your kids instead of posting on your blog! But I'm glad you did because I was wondering about you! I don't know how you're doing it all; I think you're amazing. Take care!

Raggles said...

Shari, I love your new background. It is so cute!

Debra said...

I love your new background! Nice Job! Love Ya