Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our New Little Girl!

Here is a picture of our new sweet little girl. She was born on Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 8:55pm. She was 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long. We named her Makenna Anne Fawcett. We are all doing well and starting to try and learn how to be parents of two little ones. It's definately a learning experience. Carter just adores her, but doesn't quite understand that we need to be soft, but he is learning. :) He loves to hold her and get us diapers. Here are some pictures with more to follow soon. We have only been home for a day, so we haven't had much time but I will try to be better with the posts.











5 comments:

Colorado Smarts said...

What a little doll! Congratulations...we hope to get to meet her soon!

Jared and Crystal said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her. :) We are so excited to see you all soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. and a beautiful daughter snf hsndsome son

Jeni and Mike said...

Sharalyn! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much Carter has grown up since I last saw him in Logan. I'm so glad you're doing so well. Miss yoU!

Colorado Smarts said...

Still waiting for some updated pictures of your little kiddos!!