On the left Carter is wearing Daddy's shoes. It's one of his favorite things. I know it's kinda hard to see. On the right is what I think probably the cutest bath picture and it's great because you can't even see anything! :)
These are some pictures of Carter's water fun with his cousins Connor and Olivia. On the left they are washing the car and on the right Carter is putting water on the slip and slide. He had a LOT of fun!
Carter LOVES dogs! We went up in the mountains with Reed's family and got to ride the horses (look at the picture of Carter and Grandpa on the bottom) and he loved it! He liked the constant attention from the dogs and kept asking to ride the horses. If he was riding the horse and we would go to get him down he would tell the horse to go. It was really hard to get him to leave. We will have to take him to ride horses again sometime.
4 comments:
The pictures of Carter are adorable. I especially like the bathtub shot. What a handsome little guy he is and I can't hardly wait to see him again. I love you guys.
Super cute pictures Shari. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Carter is so cute! That adorable smile just makes you want to hug and squeeze him. Your photo's of him on the horse and with the dogs are adorable. Love you
HE IS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE HIM! I love seeing the new pictures. Oh my gosh, he is just so cute I can hardly stand it! Can't wait to see you guys in December and can't wait to meet Makenna! (Well, not sure how you are going to spell it) Love and miss ya!
By the way Andrew keeps talking about Carter. Not sure where it came from but it's cute! :)
Post a Comment