Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A baby girl!!!



We all went to the doctor today and found out that we are going to have a little girl! We are really excited! Reed doesn't know what he's going to do with a little girl, but he will be great. I'm excited to have another girl in our house so I'm not solo. ;) I think we are going to name her Makenna. (Not sure on the spelling yet) She is probably going to be SO spoiled, but that's what girls are for. Rachelle and Kat even got to come with us to see our little angel. I am excited to actually go shopping for dresses and to do her hair so pretty.

4 comments:

Colorado Smarts said...

We are so excited that you are having a girl...let the pink start invading your house!! :)
PS It was so fun to see y'all today!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for my new little granddaughter. I wish I could be there to enjoy all the excitement of it all. I already bought her her first toy doll rattle in Paris France. I can hardly wait to get to Kohl's for a shopping spree first chance I can. I love you guys so much and am so happy for you. I love these blogs. Thanks for doing them. Helps me to feel closer to you all.

My Sweet Family! said...

Congratulations on the news of a little girl! That is so so exciting. We are very happy for you all! Love and miss ya.

Jared and Crystal said...

I am thrilled you guys are going to have a little girl! It is so much fun! Hope your ready for a pink world!!! :D