Monday, June 9, 2008

New update!

Thought you guys would like to know. We decided to name our bird Caesar, I think. :) That's what we are calling him for now anyways. Also I have started my Master's program and officially have no free time! I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it....

4 comments:

Debra said...

How was your first day? I have thought of you all day. I hope things are going well. If anyone can accomplish the task of having a son, one on the way, supoorting her husband while in school, and working on her on Master's--IT'S YOU! We are proud of you and always pray for your success. Love You. Deb

Colorado Smarts said...

I'm cheering you on! I think it is great what you are doing and it will definitely be worth it when you can keep your skills up and choose your own hours...trust me!

Anonymous said...

Awesome name. Now go make him a salad!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for all you do and even though it will be hard, you can do it. I get tears of joy in my eyes when I think of how proud I am of you and what you are doing with your life. I know that you will enjoy your two little ones and it will be fun to have them close. I was always grateful for my first two being so close together. They were such dear friends. I miss you so much.