Monday, February 22, 2010

Spencer's baby blessing!


Spencer was blessed at our church on Superbowl Sunday. He did very well and was even quiet during the WHOLE blessing! We even put gel in his hair! ;) After church we had our family over for sandwiches. Thank you for those who came and for all of your love and support. We took some pictures of the other kids as well and it made us realize how hard it is to get a picture with all of them looking and smiling! Oh well, we still think they are adorable! I also put other pictures on here that I thought were cute. We are SO grateful for the new little boy in our family. Reed and I are so blessed to have three adorable, beautiful children. We have NO idea how we were chosen to have so many great blessings.

4 comments:

Debra said...

So Adorable!!! You two are the best parents in the world with the cutest children. Love you!!

Jared and Crystal said...

You have a such cute kids! They are growing so fast! Sure miss you guys!

Colorado Smarts said...

Fun to see some new pictures. Your kids are adorable! Hope things are going well!

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful children and I love them all so much. They do have fantastic parents and they are so blessed to have you and you are blessed to have them.