Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rachelle and Hayden!

We have been very blessed to have Rachelle and Hayden come and visit us the last two days. It has been fun to see how much Hayden has grown...and Rachelle is pretty fun too. :) Carter has loved having another baby around and I have enjoyed the company. Daddy has been very busy finishing all his projects and preparing for his finals next week so I feel like a single mom. I just am hoping it will pay off one day. Here is an adorable picture of the two boys. They LOVE each other! Miss you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is a darling picture of two of my wonderful grandsons. I just know these two boys will be close and that is awesome. Thanks for sharing. I am so glad that you finally started a blog. Now I can see recent pics of Carter also. I love you. Grandma and Mom

Jared and Crystal said...

Sharalyn...this is way too cute!

Debra said...

Oh he is the cutest grandson ever! Hayden is adorable also. Thanks for sharing.

Colorado Smarts said...

Hooray! Glad to see that you started a blog. It will be fun to stay caught up on your lives. Carter is getting cuter by the day...hope you have fun celebrating his 1st b-day!

Colorado Smarts said...

I keep forgetting that there might be other "smart family" who leave a comment. When it says "smart family" it is from Nathand and Angie.

Christy said...

Ahhh look at those two cute cousins! Love and miss you all!