Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Messy spaghetti boy!
Hey everyone! I finally started this blog thing! I knew you would only be coming to my blog to see Carter....so here is the most adorable little boy ever! These pictures were taken last week when we were eating spaghetti. It is one of Carter's favorite meals. Usually we don't let him get this messy, but he likes it best. We are all doing well. It will be Carter's one year birthday soon, so we are getting excited. He is growing up so fast. I hope to update this again soon. Thanks for visiting! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a cute little boy you have! I sure wish I could play with him..oh wait, I am!
I wish I were there to play with him. Good for him starting to feed himself. He really is an adorable little boy. I wish I could be there with him. Love you all.
Post a Comment