Hey everyone! Here's a quick update for those of you who are keeping track. I took Makenna and Spencer to the doctor this past Tuesday to see how they were doing. Makenna's lungs sounded clear. YEAH! So, they gave her shots. (She has needed them this past month but has been too sick to get them). Spencer still sounded pretty yucky. The doctor ordered us some oxygen to use at nights to see if that helped him to sleep. He's sleeping pretty good now though. Still sounds a little congested, but hopefully another day or two and he will be fine. I have to take him to the doctor again sometime towards the end of this week so he can get his two month shots. Carter is doing good too. Yesterday we cleaned our whole house top to bottom and I scrubbed every single toy one by one. It was quite the job. Deb (Reed's mom) came over to watch the kids so Reed and I could both clean and it still took all day! -thanks Deb!
I also have an appointment with Spencer for a craniofacial surgeon down at Primary Children's Hospital on March 31st. We are going to talk to him about what surgeries Spencer needs to receive and when the process would all start. I am actually looking forward to it. I think it will be very informative. Anyway, love you all!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear that everyone is getting better!!!
Post a Comment