Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our exciting addition!


Well, we will have a new addition to our family! Isn't HE cute? (Although rather tiny right now) We weren't really planning on having another baby until I was done with graduate school, but sometimes you get some unexpected surprises. I am a little worried about having another one because of working and school but we are still excited and everything will work out. I will get 2-3 months off work to stay with the baby and Reed will just be in school. I am 12 weeks along and due November 27th which is Reed's birthday and Thanksgiving this year so we'll see how that works out. Our kids will be about 19 months apart which is pretty close but they should be good friends. We are just hoping for a boy so we don't have to buy girl clothes, but we will find out the middle of July and will let you all know. Reed and I are still planning on coming out for Christmas we will just have two babies! I'm sure you will enjoy all seeing the new one, and we all know Carter is cute and worth looking forward to. This next baby has a lot to live up too. Well, sorry I didn't call each of you individually but I thought it would be more fun that you could see a picture. You can all call if you want to though. I love you and miss each of you! Now the countdown is on!

9 comments:

Debra said...

ITS so adorable!!!!!!!!

love deb

Jared and Crystal said...

Congrats you two!!! That is wonderful news!!! We are so happy for you!!

My Sweet Family! said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations you guys. What a shock! Well you will have your hands full but it will be so fun. We are so excited for you guys and us too! :) Take care and keep us updated. Love ya!

Colorado Smarts said...

We are super excited for you...you are a wonderful parents! It was fun talking with you!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the word is out so I don't have to keep it a secret anymore. I am so excited about our new little grandchild to be. He/she has been in our prayers a lot lately. I can hardly wait to find out what the sex of the baby is. Congratulations. I know Carter will be a good big brother and I can hardly wait to see who he will look like. I love all of you. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!

Colorado Smarts said...

FYI - Carter has been "tagged" by Lindsay. Check out our blog for info.

Christy said...

Wow Sharalyn and Reed... What a nice surprse! I hope s/he will be just as cute and sweet as Carter! We are so happy for you and wish you all the best! Can't wait to see you all for Christmas!
LOVE YOU!!!!

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

Brooklyn would appreciate a sister-in-law to hang out with and get all the dirt on the future hubby. But seriously, congrats and all I can say is better you then us! Don't have too much fun in Logan.

Sterling